Build, transform and acquire with REVAU!
COC often bring surprises of all shapes and sizes. The possibility of loss or damage is often as much of a concern as the job itself for project owners, developers, general contractors, and subcontractors.
As a leader and expert in the Canadian insurance industry, REVAU makes the underwriting process easy. Whether the project is global or specific, REVAU will work with you to place large-scale projects and offer a complete solution to your clients.
REVAU also has several regional teams dedicated specifically to this product and significant underwriting capabilities in all provinces of Canada:
- Wooden COC up to $15,000,000
- Non-combustible COC up to $30,000,000
- Civil engineering projects up to $20,000,000 depending on the class of activity
Need more capacity?
For larger projects, REVAU is able to go well beyond its internal capacity. REVAU has agreements with the major construction markets on your behalf, in addition to its privileged access to the London markets.
REVAU can also participate in construction policies issued by other insurers. The REVAU team can provide you with a personalised and tailored service, no matter how complex the risk.
- New construction
- Wood and non-combustible construction sites in residential and commercial areas
- Light civil engineering
- COC application form
- Cost breakdown
- Geotechnical report if applicable
- Project timeline if more than 12 months
- Contractor's loss experience the last 5 years